Here are 5 fantabulous things to make in a Muffin Pan!
8 oz. cream cheese
1 cup confectioners sugar
1 cup sour cream
1 tsp. vanilla
pinch of salt
1 tsp. gelatin
1/4 cup Key Line juice
1 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
2 Tbsp. butter
12 muffin paper muffin cups
1. Beat cream cheese, confectioner sugar, sour cream, vanilla, and salt with a mixer on medium-high speed until smooth. Dissolve 1 teaspoon gelatin in 1 tbsp. warm water; beat into the cream cheese mixture with 1/4 cup Key Line juice.
Chill until set, 4 hours. Top with Zest! ENJOY!!
Who doesn’t love Mac and Cheese!
1 1/2 cups macaroni
2 tbsp. butter
2 tbsp. flour
2 cups milk
2 cups shredded cheddar
salt & pepper
1.Cook 1 1/2 cups macaroni as the label directs; then drain. Heat 2 Tbsp. butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in 2 tbsp. flour until smooth. Whisk in 2 cups of milk; bring to a boil. Whisk in 2 cups shredded cheddar, stirring until melted.
2. Sir in the macaroni and season with salt and pepper. Divide among 12 muffin cups lined with nonstick foil liners; sprinkle with parmesan. Bake 400 degrees until golden, 15 minutes.
You can always add ham to make it Ham and Cheese cups.
You can use any kind of fruit you like, I decided on pears and cherries and it was great!
3 pears chopped up and peeled
1/2 cup dried cherries
1/4 cup sugar
2/3 cup flour
1/4 brown sugar
1 tbsp. vanilla
12 muffin cups lined with nonstick foil
1. Toss peeled pears, cherries, white sugar and 1 tbsp. flour and vanilla; divide among 12 muffin cups lined with nonstick foil liners.
2. Mix 2/3 cup flour, brown sugar and chopped nuts ( I used Walnuts), and a pinch of salt with 4 tbsp. softened butter until large clumps form; sprinkle on top of the fruit. Bake at 350 degrees until golden, 25 minutes.
Change it up with apples and nuts, blueberries, strawberries and chocolate chips.
These are Focaccia bites. Great for a party!
your favorite pesto
1. Press 1 oz. pizza dough into each of 12 oiled muffin cups. Let sit for I hour. Brush with oil olive and sprinkle with salt ( sea salt the best), pepper and chopped rosemary, then top with pesto ( I used my fresh basil pesto), and sliced cherry tomatoes. Bake at 400 degrees until puffed and golden, 12 minutes.