All item are for sell- prices are going to be add soon. Also have more item to get on to my website. please email if you are interested in a any items.
You are going to love this cheesy chicken meal. What flavor it has when you use fresh herbs and fying it with cheese breadcrumbs was the best!
3 Tbsp. mixed fresh herbs, finely chopped (flat leaf parsley, marjoram, sage and thyme
6 cloves garlic, crushed
3.5 oz. butter, softened
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
4 chicken breast fillets
3 oz. plain flour
2 eggs, whisked
3.5 oz Cheddar Cheese, finely grated
3 oz. Panko breadcrumbs
Vegetable oil, for frying
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mix together 2 Tbsp of the fresh herbs, the crushed garlic and softened butter, and season with salt and pepper. Spoon the garlic and herb butter together, place it into a plastic wrap, roll it up like a sausage and place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
3. Place the chicken breasts fillets on two sheets of plastic wrap. Flatten the fillets by bashing them gently with a wooden rolling pin until they are all even in size and about 1/4-inch thick.
4. Remove the garlic and herb butter from the freeze and slice into 1/4-inch thick discs. Place a disc of butter on one side of each of the chicken breast fillets, and fold the non-buttered side over it. Press down the edges of the chicken breast and pinch with your fingers.
5. Place a frying pan over a medium-high heat and add enough vegetable oil to fill about an inch up the sides. Place the flour on a plate and season with salt/pepper. On another plate, pour the wisked eggs and on another plate mix together the breadcrunbs, remaining fresh heabs and cheedar cheese.
6. Dip each chicken breast in seasoned flour, then the egg and lastly the cheese and herb breadcrumbs. Fry each breast in the oil for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden. Then trasfer to the pre-heated oven to cook for 20 minutes.
I the serve the chicken with a good green salad. ENJOY!!
Serves: 4 Prep: 15
Cook: 20 minutes
3 Tbsp. habanero hot sauce
2 tsp. ground allspice
2 tsp. jerk seasoning
1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg 3 scallions- finely chopped
1 Tbsp. fresh chopped ginger
4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (6 to 7oz)
2 cups diced fresh pineapple
2 limes-1 juiced (about 2 tbsp.)
2 jalapenos , seeded and chopped
1.Position a rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat to 450 degrees, or preheat a grill over medium. In a small bowl mix the hot sauce, allspice, jerk seasoning and nutmeg with the finely chopped scallions and 1 tbsp. ginger.
2.Place the chicken on a rimmed baking sheet. Spoon 1 tbsp. scallion mixture under the skin of each chicken thigh; spread the remaining scallion mixture all over the chicken. Bake, basting once with the pan drippings, or grill until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
3.In a medium bowl, mix the pineapple, lime juice and jalaperos with the sliced scallions and remaining, 1 1/2 tsp. ginger; season. Serve the chicken with pineapple salsa and lime wedges. ENJOY!!
Prep: 20 minutes Cook: 30 minutes
2 large onions, preferably vidalia, cut into 1/4 inch thick rings
Vegetable oil, for frying
1 1/4 cups flour
1/3 cup cornstarch
1 Tbsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1 1/4 cups ice water
Ketchup or ranch dressing, for dipping
1.In a large bowl of cold water, soak the onions for 10 to 15 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
2.Meanwhile, in a large, deep pot or skillet, heat enough oil to reach a depth of 2 inches over medium-high heat until registers 360 degress on a deep-fry themometer. Fill a large bowl halfway with ice. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt. Add the ice water and stir until a thin batter forms. Place the batter bowl inside the bowl of ice.
3.Using tongs, coat the onion rings with the batter, letting the excess drip pff. Working in batches, drop the rings into the oil and fry until light golden, 2 1/2 to 3 minutes. Using the tongs, tranfer the rings to paper towels to drain; return the oil to 360 between batches. Serve the onin rings with your choice of dripping sauce, ketchup or ranch dressing. ENJOY!!
What a great vegetarian dish! Sometimes you just want something different and tasty. These tocos are very appealing and have a very distinct flavor. Yes they are oven roasted and hot to taste. I had people tell me they didn’t know cauliflower could taste sooo good!
Prep: 20 min Makes: 6 serving
1/4 cup of Sour Cream
1/2 cup of Salsa- you pick – hot-med-mild, they all taste great!
2 egg whites
3 Tbsp. hot pepper sauce
8 cups small cauliflower florets (1 inch)
1 package of extra crispy seasoned coating (like Shake N’ Bake works great)
12 corn tortillas, warmed
3/4 cup Mexican style finely shredded cheese (get the one that has 4 kinds of cheese
1.Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2.Mix sour cream and salsa until blended
3.Whisk the egg whites and hot sauce. Add to cauliflower in a large bowl; mix lightly. Add coating mix; toss until cauliflower is evenly coated.
4.Spread onto a rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
5.Bake 25 min or until cauliflower is tender and lighty browned.
6. Spread sour cream mixture onto tortillas; top with cauliflower and cheese. Fold in half. Top with chopped fresh cilantro if you like. ENJOY!!
My mom would make us kids eat cauliflower aleast once a week. I remember my brothers turning up their noses, until Mom became very creative with recipes in her surprising ways. Now I enjoy this vegetable evertime I make it! As my brother Mike would say,”Try it, you’ll like it!”
2 heads cauliflower, trimmed
6 Tbsp. Kraft olive Oil Vinaigrettes-Italian
1 1/2 cups Classico Spicy Red Pepper Pasta Sauce or any spicy sauce with peppers
1/2 cup crumbled Feta Cheese
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
1. Heat your outdoor grill or if you have an indoor Cuisinart Grill , use that. Heat grill to 350 degress. Cut cauliflower lenghwise into 1 inch thick slices; brush with half the vinaigrette. Place, vinaigrette sides down, over lit side of grill.
2. Grill 2 min; turn. Brush with remaining vinaigrette; grill additional 2 minutes. Transfer cauliflower to unit side of grill; cook10 to 12 min. or until tender. A few minutes before cauliflower is done, cook pasta sauce in saucepan on medium-low heat until heated through, stirring frequently.
3. Cauliflower topped with pasta sauce, cheese and parsley. ENJOY!!
Ok -Tuna packed in a can is fine for Tuna Casserole, but I enjoy fresh Tuna from the Alantic Oean. Yes , fresh is best as they say! Tuna here is plentiful and not too expensive, plus if you have friends who give you a slice of turn streak, that alway helps. But if you are not has lucky to get fresh Tuna, try to use olive oil-packed for the extra flavor and it’s healthy too!
Total : 25 min Servings: 4
8 oz. fresh green beans, trimmed
3 Tbsp. olive oil
2 lemons (1 Tbsp. zest, 6 Tbsp. juice)
4 tsp. capers, rined
2 tsp. Dijon-style mustand
1/2 heat romaine lettuce, cored and cut crosswise into ribbons
Tuna steak cooked and flaked or 2 – 5-oz cans olive oil packed tuna, drained
1 yellow or red sweet pepper, cut into strips
1/2 cup pitted green and /or black olives
1/2 cup sliced radished
1. Cook the green beans until crisp-tender. Remove ; place in a large ice bowl to cool off.
2. Meanwhile for the dressing, in a small bowl whisk together oil, lemon zest and juice, crapers, mustard and a pinch of salt.
3. Arrange lettuce on a large platter. Top with funa, beans, sweet pepper, olives, and radishes. Drizzle with some of the dressing; pass remaining. ENJOY!!
Thump! There it is. The bag of Zucchini left on your doorstep by your favorite neighbor. Me! Oh yes, lots of zucchini and your thinking what am I going to do will this! Here are some favorite recipes you are really going to enjoy.
Total Time: 35 min Servings: 8
8 oz. dried spaghetti
3 to 4 oz. cubed pancetta
1 Tbsp. EVOO
3 medium zucchini (about 1 1/2 lbs.) ends trimmed and spiral cut
1 tsp. saffron threads, finely ground (or 1/2 tsp. paprika and 1/4 tsp. ground turmeric)
3/4 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid. Meanwhile, in a 120inch skillet cook and stir pancetta in hot oil 10 minutes or until crisp. Tranfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Add zucchini noodles and saffron to skillet. Using tongs, toss zucchini to caot with skillet drippings. Add cream, increase heat to medium-high. Cook just until boiling. Remove skillet from heat.
- Toss spaghetti with zucchini in skillet. Sprinkle with cheese; toss again. Add enough reserved cooking liquid to reach creamy consistency. Top with pancetta and additional cheese to taste. Enjoy!
5 very large zucchini, end trim, cut lengthwise into 1/2 inch thick.
1/4 cup butter
1 small onion, finely chopped
3 Tbsp. flour
2 cups milk
2 Tsp. chopped basil.
1/4 tsp. grated nutmeg
8 oz. thinly sliced mozzarella cheese
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Lighty coat zucchini slices with cooking spray on one size, season with salt , pepper. Working in batches, grill zucchini on both side about 4 to 8 minutes to get char marks. Preheat oven to 350 degress. Butter a baking dish and place zucchini.
2. For the white sauce, melt butter and cook onion, add flour cook 3 minutes. Add milk whisking to combine. bring to boil. Stir in basil, nutmeg, salt , pepper. Remove from heat.
3 Layer a third of white sauce, a third of zucchini slices, half of the mozzarella and Parmesan; repeat layers. Bake uncovered 30 to 40 minutes. Remove and let stand. Top off with fresh basil. ENJOY!!
Here are some more to try!
Zucchini and Feta Fritata
Meatballs and stuffed zucchini
Quick-Pickled Zucchini and Zucchini-Walnut Cake
Since I grow in my garden, romaine, peppers, and basil, I don’t have much to buy to make this great Italian salad. Antipasti is a classic salad that you must try once in your life!
Serves: 4 Prep: 15 min
1/3 cup EVOO
3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 head romaine, slice crosswise
1/2 head radicchio, chopped
1 can (15 oz.) chickenpeas, rinsed
6 oz. provolone or provolone picante, diced
1/2 cup drianed, chopped jarred red pepper or 1 red pepper chopped
4 oz. sliced salami cut into strips. Get a good salami!
add fresh Basil about 1/2 cup torn basil and toss in the salad
1. In a large bowl, whisk the EVOO, vinegar and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Add the romaine, radicchio, chicekpeas, provolone, peppers and salami. Season and toss to coat. ENJOY!!
A hearty chopped dinner salad pack with huge flavor in every bite is great for those hot summer nights!
Serves 4 Prep: 15 min
Cook: 10 min
6 slices bacon
1/4 cup EVOO
1/4 cup chopped shallot
2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
2 Tsp. Dijon mustard
2 bunches kale, stemmed and roughly chopped
4 hard boiled eggs
1/4 lb. smoked turkey, diced
1 avocado, diced
1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
1. In a large skillet, fry bacon over medium-high until crisy, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel; cool and crumble.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the EVOO, shallot, vinegar and mustard; season with salt. Add the kale and rub with the dressing until tender; season.
3. Peel and chop the eggs. Top the kale with the bacon, eggs, turkey, avocado and cheese; season with pepper. ENJOY!!