Prep:20 min Bake: 15 min
Thaw Puff Pastry: 40 min. Makes: 20 pieces
1/2 of a pkg. Puff Pastry Sheets
1 tbsp. water
1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 green onion, chopped
1/8 tsp. garlic powder
1 pkg. (about 10 oz.) fresh or frozen copped spinach, thawed and well drained
1. Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature 40 min. or until easy to handle. Heat oven to 400 degree*. Lightly grease 2 baking sheets. Or you can use parchment paper.
2. Stir egg and water in a small bowl. Stir both cheeses together, onion and garlic powder in medium bowl.
3. Unfold pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Brush with egg mixture. Top with cheese mixture and spinach. Starting at short side closet to you , roll up like a jelly roll.
4. Cut into 20 (1/2) slices. Lay slices flat on baking sheet. Brush with egg mixture.
5. Bake 15 or until golden. Serve warm or room temperature.
These are really good with a good hot bowl of soup. Or any party favorite. ENJOY!!